Useful Git commands
This post will guide you through usefull Git commands.
1. To install Git
2. Initialise Git repository.
3. To show the status of Git repository. It show the list of files and created directory where we made our changes
4. To know the latest commits in master repository
5. To know the current working branch
6. To make a switch on other existing branch
7. To create a new branch
8. To add new file
9. To commit locally with message.
10. To generate patch file. Here i = No. of patches you want to generate.
11. To generate next version of patch.
12. To send email
13. To apply a patch
14. To rebase